Jade & Florals

Friday, April 5, 2013


Oh my gosh. Okay, I’ve been missing out so many things on blogging right now. I am so busy attending our baccalaureate mass and graduation practices. I miss outfit post! :) 
This is just a quick post with my newest loves! I love everything in this post especially my satchel bag from MIXMI. Go check ‘em out for more cute and quality bags!
This is just an ordinary yet preppy outfit ready for a breezy day. Wow, did I say preppy? Haha. I mean good looking outfit, I soooo love florals! like seriously? I don’t know, for me they look nice, refreshing to the eyes and somehow classic and vintagey.

image

image

Satchel bag from MIXMI. I love their shop! :) For Filipino/local viewers of my blog, you can get this bag in a very affordable price, they have loads of bags, satchel, Celine inspired bags, and also clothes! :)
Visit and give them a like on theirMIXMI Facebook Page!

image

image

I’m using Warm Kiss of Mineral Hygienics for my cheeks to look more naturally tan instead using pinkish blush which is really good for my morena /tan skin complexion.

image

Arm Candies - Boutique de Reines / Watch - Daniel Wellington

image

Cat Face shirt - Romwe

image

My floral pants - Thrifted! :D

image

What I wore:
Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment