I'm Cool

Friday, April 5, 2013


Hi there fashionistas! Summer is coming so I’m sure that shorts and cool shirt will be back on the trend.
Talk about summer, you better get your own cool sunnies right now. Sunglasses are very important to protect your eyes from discomfort and damage from bright sunlight. It is recommended that you should wear sunglasses whenever the sun comes out, check out BoardWalkEyes.com for more sunnies and take note, their eyewear collection are branded such as RayBan, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Carrera, Tomford and manymore. Visit BoardWalkEyes.

image

It’s been a long time since I made an outfit post that I wore something like this, very casual. I love my top so much that I got from Romwe I am still waiting for their summer collection of cool shirts just like this one. OMG and I just can’t stop telling myself that this glasses are so pretty, I’ve been eyeing this rounded sunnies (w/ UV protenction) since then and I decided to get this!

image

I don’t want my outfit to look dull so I decided to wear my bracelets featured in their Pastel Collection from Dare to be FAB

image

image

image

image

Don’t miss out my spikes ring and necklace from Fashion Closet 

image

What I wore:
Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment