Hello Blogspot // Summer Time

Sunday, April 7, 2013














 








Finally! Hello blogspot. :) I can say this is the start of being a "true" blogger. (wenks! amateur) This is my first ever blogspot post after transferring all my outfit post from my tumblr. I want to focus on good quality photos in this blog which is the main reason why I transfer here. Less talk, more outfit photos.

I love my floral shorts in here! Paired with a simple white t-shirt could give you a simple yet striking outfit for summer. And don't forget my awesome sunnies in here, my fave sunglasses so far.

Top & Shorts - Thrifted / Sunnies - Romwe / Spikes Bracelets - Audrey Accessories & Romwe / Aztec Triangle Necklace - Audrey Accessories

10 comments

  1. Awwwww, love your style and your blog!! I follow you, you can follow me if you want:
    http://cmgblogger.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love <3
    so I follow you
    http://me-encanta-ser-una-chica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New World players can buy New World Coins at IGGM, and then they can use them to obtain equipment, gain items, and even buy a house of their own.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information Please also visit our site Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing thois amazing information please also visit our site Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing tjis amazing site please also visit our site Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this amazing site Please also visi tour site Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is worth reading. Kindly visit my blog as well.Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete