Fly Shades Summer Collection

Friday, April 5, 2013


image

Summer’s here! Can you feel it? I do! Gaa. Are you ready to go somewhere to relax or you prefer going to the beach? Tan skin, summer breeze, relax, no school. This season that was so hot that it could make your face frown and your eyes looks so mad. Haha! Then you better get your own sunnies now!
Let me show you the FlyShades Latest Collection! Oh my gosh. I love them all, I got 5 sunglasses from FlyShades and each one of them have their own design and color that makes your summer amazingly fashionable.

image

I am so glad that I got this FlyShades sunnies in different colors with different designs so I could choose which one should I use to mix-match with my future outfit posts.

image

image

So here’s a close up look of my top 3 faves.
First one is called “Derry”, it looks like Oppa Gangnam Style shades right? haha, so cute! It’s the third sunglasses from the photos above that you can see on the first set. I like the purple gradient and thin temples.

image

Roxbi, wow this sunnies are totally cute! I love the leopard prints and transparent thingy, you’ll know that it’s temples and eye wires are transparent from the photo above. Now you can really say that FlyShades collection is very fashionable!

image

And the last one is “Sari” ,I love the green and yellow combination, so colorful, perfect for Summer! :D

image

And that’s it! I love my FlyShades sunglasses so much. I love their Summer Collection. What’s your most fave from the sunnies that I got? Well, I love them all but Oppa inspired “Derry” glasses are my fave. Haha.
It’s time to update your sunnies for this summer, visit FlyShadesFacebook and hit like for update. :)
Grabe your own FlyShades sunglasses now, available on Robinsons and SM Malls near you! and of course, I just want to share you guys that I saw a floral printed shades when I visited their shop here in SM Calamba, OMGG, you will totally love it! Haha. :D 

Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment