Feeling Demure

Friday, April 5, 2013


It is my first time to make a post with my hair in curls, so please don’t mind if my hair is not okay. Haha. But I did my best to make the curls look good, I just used a flat iron to curl it though.
“Feeling Demure” baby. Haha. Looks like I’m a ‘girly-girly’ person in this post even though I am not really a modest woman because I am more bubbly, lively, joyful person, but let me feel demure right now. Haha.
What I wore?
So my lace dress which is the highlight of my outfit is from On The DOT Online Shopit is one of the most well-known fashion facebook online shop which is based here in the Philippines. It is the one of the largest fashion distributor.

image

Since I love laces which is obvious on my blog name, I chose this lacey shirt On The DOT Online Shop.
It is very comfy to use unlike other low-quality lace shirt that are itchy. With this shirt that I already used three times, they are not itchy because they are made of cotton but you just have to take care of the laces not to get damages with sharp objects.

image

image

image

image

image

I am a good girl in this outfit hence, I used pinkish accessories to match with my lace dress.

image

 I used my pastel friday collection of Dare to be Fab Accessories.

image

image

And my Rose quarts 5 layers bracelet and my Crystal Ball earrings from EmbraceJewelry which are really really in their very low prices.

What I wore?

Hope you like it! :)

Post a Comment