February - Red / Love / Birthday

Friday, April 5, 2013


Time flies so fast and I can’t believe that I am turning twenty this February 6! Yes, I am soon to be a twenty year old girl and will say goodbye being a teenager. Wooott!
Do I look like twenty? (NO, I am not! XD) I am really a small girl (literally) and my face doesn’t look like a twenties girl! And I am so proud of that. Haha. :D

image

Well, this is my month. February. and also this month is love month to every couple out there. and red is the color for this month! Thought this is a perfect timing to also wear a “red” outfit post.

image

So if you’re confused if what I am wearing right now is a dress or a shirt, I just want to clarify that this a dress, a mini-dress. But I am wearing a shorts when I did this outfit post. :”> The dress is from Mel’s Collection.
Okay, what am I wearing? Since my birthday is coming soon, birthday girl should wear something red right? I don’t know, it is a tradition and I believe color red is lucky. By the way, I wore this dress during our defense but of course I just made it as a top, paired a black skirt and a vest to make it as a corporate attire. I forgot to bring my camera sooo I am not able to take photos of my corporate attire earing this mini-dress as a top. :) but it looks great last defense.

image

Cut the story and let’s talk about my outfit. :)

image

Gold is like the thing now. Silver is out. I am wearing my Gold plated cartilage triple clip on ear hoop from Embrace Jewelry. I really like how it compliment to my gold little earrings. I am wearing this little earrings for so long just to make sure the hole in my ear wouldn’t fade out. This triple clip rocks! totally love it. It looks real, as if there are really extra holes for triple clip. Visit Embrace Jewelry for more.

image

Have you seen my post about Veloci Watch here —» {LINK} ? Did you have a Veloci Watch already? Uh-uh, you’re missing out something baby,  It is available at ASPREY stores and selected LTIMESTUDIO boutiques:) Get yours now. When I first saw this watch I knew it’ll be nice with this dress since I got mine in red. :”) What do you think?

image

image

image

image

image

Yay, also, thank you so much to Boutique De Reines for this lovely arm candies and the cutest Mr. Mustacho ring! :) I really love them. They are so cute and adorable. Going to use them again on my next outfit post. :)

image

And obviously, I got a lot of gold-toned accessories, I decided to wear my zigzag-glittered necklace and lightning-glittered ring from Accessory StoryThey have make my post lively and pretty!

image

image

image

What I wore?

Post a Comment