Eye of Horus Mascara Review

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello fashionistas! Its been a while and I really miss doing outfit posts but I'm being so lazy these past few weeks, I'm quite busy too doing stuff but my time-management skills is not working now. So at last, this amazing mascara that I will review will be posted after a month. Teehee. I apologize for this.

One of the best thing about me that I really like is my eyes, that's why I always put a liquid eyeliners to
enhance it but sometimes when I'm in a hurry, I always failed to put them on and I feel like there is something missing so I always end up using a mascara but I find it hard searching for a mascara that is hassle-free. Good thing GlamourBox got this eye of horus mascara! :)
Eye of Horus mascara strengthens and lengthens for Ultimate Goddess lashes. Naturally formulated in the style of the ancient Egyptians with plant bases ingredients. Designed to accentuate and enhance the natural beauty of your lashes.
Eye of Horus Mascara is from Australia and it became a hit in GlamourBox November box! Its ingredients are natural and is safe for those with sensitive skin and eyes.
GlamourBox exclusively selling this in the Philippines along with other Eye of Horus products in their boutique here: 



Let's try it on! So as you can see on the photo below "without" mascara that I don't have those long thick lashes but look on the result after I put the Eye of Horus mascara! Big difference right? Magic! LOL




What I really like about this mascara is that its a quick-dry mascara, that's the thing that I want for a mascara, quick-dry so that it won't mess up because I am such a clumsy girl so it always end up spreading under my eyebags. This eye of horus is perfect for on-the-go girl!
Here's a side view shot, I am really happy of the result because I didn't use any lash curler for this. :)





  • Likes? Dries up quickly; smooth; the brush is flexible and thing; doesn't clump upon application; I love it!
  • Dislike? Nothing
I absolutely love my Eye of Horus mascara from GlamourBox.
Get yours now. Visit www.glamourbox.ph!
Hope you like it! xx


1 comment