Classy Vintage

Friday, April 5, 2013


Flouncing Skirt. Yes, this Navy Blue Scoop Hem Dress that I got from ShopThisEasy.Com is so pretty that I didn’t resist not to play with its flouncing skirt. Haha.
By the way, this dress is from ShopThisEasy.Com ,it is a Philippine based online shop.

image

Fellow Filipinos, if you’re searching an online shop that sells fashionable stuffs, ShopThisEasy.Com is the best choice. It offers free shipping nationwide! Again, this is a Philippine-based online shop so they can ship faster for a span of 2 to 3 days!

image

About this dress, I have nothing to say but only nice words. Pretty and Comfy. The long sleeves is not too late for the current cold weather in our country. 

image

See that? Haha. I told you that I love its flouncing skirt. Haha. Looks like a balloon.

image

Finally, I am using my Buckle Matte Pumps that I got from LovelyWholeSale.Net

image

I liked this shoe so much. :) Pretty for a school girl look!

image

And I am using my Precious Beads Bracelet from Rings & Tings

image


image

What I Wore?
Thank you! Hope you like it. :)

Post a Comment