Career Quest

Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello everybody! Belated Happy Valentines Day. How’s the day by the way? Did you have fun? I hope so. I’ve been so busy yesterday until today. We had our seminar yesterday that was all about having a winning personality and about getting a job.
And today, we have our Career Quest where we, graduating students, had an opportunities in getting a job after graduation and now we’re scheduled for interviews and examinations, I hope I could get a nice job! :)
By the way, I just want to show you what I wore today. You need to wear nice and presentable clothes when dealing with the employers so what do you think of my outfit?

image

image

image

I decided to wear my shirt from Romwe, in which my friends liked so much. Since I am short, wearing skirt can help me look a bit taller.

image

image

image

And my shoes from Lovelywholesale, I love them. They’re really pretty and comfy to use. I can walk with these shoes with poise, though I am trying to look normal since I am not used to wear high heels. I asked my friends if I look good and “normal” and they said yes, yay! :) 
I didn’t use many accessories since I think my glittery collars are enough, haha, I don’t want to look over-accessorized. To look more presentable, pearl earrings are always the safest accessory to match for a corporate attire and it’s the perfect day to use my earrings from SM Accessories.

image

image

Did you like it? I hope you do! :)
What I wore:

Post a Comment