Beauty Essentials from BeautyJoint.com

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I’m getting back on track! Waaaa. I’ve been very lazy on blogging. My focus are on other things that makes me neglect my tumblr and also my blogspot. So I just started my instagram, you may follow me @itsmariahazel ,good thing that username isn’t used by anybody. :P Seriously, I need to make a to-do-list each day to accomplish all my tasks.
Okay, leggo, here’s another beauty review. Products appeared on this post are from beautyjoint.comI have made a reviews for their products, I have two already, one is for the ombre nail polish and the other one is about concealer and foundation powder. This time, I’ll make a review about luscious lip pallette, make-up set and brushes.


 First is the e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collectionthis is your on-the-go brush set for all make-up
artist at heart,( since I am not really a pro in make-up stuff.)


 A closer look to the brushes! The Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection includes:
  •     Sleek, Water-Resistant Case
  •     Eyeshadow “C” Brush
  •     Complexion Brush
  •     Small Angled Brush
  •     Small Smudge Brush
  •     Fan Brush
  •     Powder Brush
  •     Angled Foundation Brush
  •     Concealer Brush
  •     Small Precision Brush
  •     Blush Brush
  •     Contouring Brush


 What I like about the brushes is that they have gentle soft bristles allow s you for great blending and perfect contouring! sleek black handle and  comes with a water resistant brush case that protect the brushes.


 So here’s the other products from beautyjoint.com

 LA GIRL Luscious Lip Palette 
The ultimate accessory must have. Nine gorgeous sets to enhance & moisturize lips with kissable color. Individually boxed for an upscale look. With lip brush & mirror for on the go application!

 And what I love the most!  KLEANCOLOR Influencer
Whether producing naturally chic look or glam on-the-go, this sleek palette with a vanity mirror features perfect combination of highly pigmented and dazzling colors that are wearable for every season.
Become your own makeup artist and be influential with KleanColor’s Influencer. 




This set contains:
- 1 x built-in mirror
- 1 x brush
- 3 x applicators
- 5 x lip colors
- 6 x bronzers & blushers
- 30 x eyeshadows



Visit www.beautyjoint.com for more beauty finds! :D

2 comments

  1. Hi :) Dumaan pa po ba sa customs yung orders nyo? How much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, this was shipped via postal so dumaan sya sa customs but I didn't pay much. I paid 40 pesos to our local post office which they called customs handling fee. But the fee right now costs 112 pesos na. Hope it helps. :)

      Delete