Audrey Accessories / Shop, Pair, and Wear.

Friday, April 5, 2013


Let’s go spikey and get fabulous!
I am pretty much obsessed with spikes right now. I am collecting spikes bracelet and a lot more accessories from different shops and I discovered this cute Facebook Shop, Audrey Accessories.
Their tag line is Shop, Pair and Wear! Their shop offer lots of variety of accessories from bracelets, necklaces, ring, and earrings in a very affordable price.
Audrey Accessories sent me elegant pair of necklace, earrings and bracelets which I personally choose from their shop and they arrived with this cute little paper bag with a pink ribbon labeled with their shop’s name. Their packaging is very creative and let’s see what’s inside this paper bag?

image


image

Aztec Triangle Lon Necklace - Php 250 only

image


image

image

Don’t forget to visit their shop now! :) VisitAudrey Accessories Now! 

1 comment

  1. On one more quest for all that a lot coveted space, I decided to wash out my closet and provides away anything I have never used that a lot and this mint inexperienced sweater -which, even though it is the color it's has been strangely hard to wear- was about to go, till I seen it did certainly go fairly well with my large grey skirt. So it obtained to stay.


    http://theukc.com

    ReplyDelete