All in Prints

Friday, April 5, 2013


Hi there people! :) If you’re able to read my personal posts more often, I am sure that you find my style changing, from dresses to a bit of street style which is perfect for summer! :)
And expect more outfit posts with sunnies along with my new cool shades from Flyshades.
I’m into cool shirts right now. I love shirts with amazing prints that aren’t common and I’m glad that I find something in Chicnova.comWell, I love their shop and you have to visit it if you love shoes, you better check out Chicnova’s spring collection! Waaa. I love them all.

image

image

My outfit is in safest and comfiest but with style. All the prints are on the trend! :) sexy Marilyn Monroe, stars, and leopard prints. 

image

image

I love my outfit today, from my top,shoes from Chicnova and  leggings . from RomweAnd I can’t help my love to spikes, wore my spikes necklace from SM Accessories that is in their new Summer Collection and my rivets bracelet also from Chicnova.

image

image

image

I super love my new shirt and shoes from Chicnova.

image

image

What I wore?
What do you think? Hope you like it! xx

Post a Comment