Start 2013 with a bang!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Greetings everyone! How’s your Christmas by the way? It’s been a long time since I made an outfit post. Parcels are all pending and still waiting for them to arrive. Since I really miss to make an outfit post, I borrowed my sister’s dress which she got from www.oasap.com.

image

This Chic Contrast Sheer Lace Neck Sleeveless Dress is crafted in dacron and cotton, featuring exquisite contrast sheer lace neck, round neckline, sleeveless design, medium fitted waistline, side concealed zipped closure and medium flouncing skirt.


image

I really love the flouncing skirt. :) If you want to see the picture on www.oasap.com, just click here. But unfortunately its already sold out.

image

image

And I also wore my shoes from Cardams. Like their facebook fanpage now! you can see my full post about it here.

image

I used my gift voucher from SM Accessories and I got this black leather bag.

image

image
Hope you like it! Happy holidays. :)

Post a Comment