Princess' Black Dress

Saturday, January 26, 2013

image
I always wanted to go to a prom and be a princess-like and dance with the boy whom I really admired. That would be an awesome highlight of my life but unfortunately, never had that magical dance during my teeny weeny high school years. But thought this dress would fit me well for my upcoming tribute or graduation hopefully? yay. haha :D
Though this gorgeous Mini Tulle Prom Dress with Flower and Beadings is from MsDressyBefore I go talk about my oh-so-awesome dress, let me introduce to a little bit about the awesome maker too, no other than www.MsDressy.com.
MsDressy is an online bridal shop, specializing in selling wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, prom dresses and other special occasion dresses. They offer a range of beautiful dresses, matching shoes, exquisite accessories for brides and fashion ladies. The dress collections are updated every season according to the fashion trend, in order to provide with you with the latest styles. Moreover, at MsDressy you can also have your dresses or gowns custom made if you can’t find a right size.
Additionally, Msdressy.com offer fast delivery to have you get the dress in time for your big event.
Let the outfit post begin!
I really assure you guys that MsDressydelivers fast! Why? it arrived on our house for about 3 to 4 days after they e-mail that it was shipped already! Really really fast. Unlike other online shops that may took weeks before your order will arrive but with them you’ll surely get the dress on time for any event/occasions!

image

The first time I saw this dress while browsing MsDressy’s site, this is actually a kind of dress that I like. It was a design that I always draw when I’m bored. Black makes it classy and with a twist of fuchsia, voila! perfect. :>

image

I tried to wear it to know if it fits me well. and yes! since they have this “Made-to-Order” you’ll get the fab dress with your own sizes. Your dress will be personally tailored by MsDressy’s team just for you.

image
I’m not in my happiest when my sister took this photo, I was a tired back then because of our feasibility study but anyways, I’m okay now.
What I really like about this dress are the beads that was carefully tailored and how perfect it was spread through the petticoat.
image

I also wore my shoes from Cardams, where you can see my full post about it here.

image

image

My bracelet from EmbraceJewelry which is really cute, you can view my review about it here.

image

image

More about this Mini Tulle Prom Dress with Flower and Beadings here.
Special thanks to Edressy for my oh-soo wonderful dress. Join Edressy’s community:
Hope you like it! :)

Post a Comment