Pretty Vintage!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yay! Finally I have received my orders from www.oasap.com. One of my fave online shops! I am very happy to received them yesterday. It took so long but I think its worth the wait? The items are so lovely in their vintage tones.
What did I order from Oasap? Let me show some pictures that I took this afternoon.
So I’ve ordered this Queen sculpture cut out adjustable bangle. This first time I saw this while browing Oasap shopits like oh my gosh, I really like it, I love it, no second thoughts I click “Add to shopping bag”. Haha. :D
image
This bangle is crafted in alloy, featuring queen sculpture to top with rhinestone embellished flower, cut-out design to the main, adjustable detailing.
image
The Queen sculpture makes it really a vintage-looking bangle right? And the details are really pretty! :D The design is awesome. Want it? it is still available, click here to see the link!
image
And also, I ordered this Vintage Openwork Wedges with Pin Bucklesince I am small, wedges are the best solution for me to look taller without any hassle. No sprain, no pain, this wedges are really comfortable and cute. I’m almost 4 inches taller when I wear this. Haha :D so favorable to me.
image
image
The wedges is made of PU, featuring wrapped straps to upper, ankle strap fastening with pin buckle, vintage feel, rubber sole. (click here for more info!)
image
image
image
Too bad it’s not available anymore but I don’t know if it will be back it stock, the last time I browse this product it is available in pink, ivory and blue. and obviously I got mine in blue! seriously, you will love the shade of blue unlike what they picture it out on their shop. click here to see the link for this wedge!
Want more? Visitwww.oasap.com. They ship worldwide for free! :D
Hope you like it!

Post a Comment