Oh so Floral

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi lovelies! How’s your day? I am really getting busy these days since I am a graduating student, hopefully graduate and march on March and finally get a degree! :) So as of now, finally received my favorite item on chicnova.com. Since this is my first ever product review with them, let me introduce to you Chicnova.
Just a little bit of information:
Chicnova is a leading online fashion retailer, belonging to Hermes Holding (Hong Kong) Limited. It offers trended fashion and mix & match style fashion, aiming to deliver fast fashion to worldwide. The name ‘Chicnova’ consists of chic and nova, which directly expresses our wish: help women discover their styles to make chic star looks.
What products Chicnova do provide?
On chicnova.com, they show fashion item mix & match ideas and recommend in shop trends to keep you update with popular fashion trends worldwide. Their products include women’s clothes,footwear,bags,accessories, and jewelries currently. They reveal the latest fashion trends and can satisfy all your individual fashion demand.
So let’s talk about my outfit!
What I received from them Ripped Knit Jumper in Floral Print which is really really in demand and very popular. As what I have mentioned on the giveaway that chicnova previously sponsored my blog, this is my favorite item that they’ve got on their shop.
image
image
I super love floral and this shirt is featuring a knitted fabric with floral print, scooped neckline with ribbed edge, ripped design through the long sleeves and hemline. Comes with a slouchy fit.
image
I also got this Punk Metal Rivets BraceletFeaturing a gold-tone metal chain link with rivets embellishment,a lobster clasp closure with adjustable length. I already wear them and this bracelet is so eye-catching. Spikes and rivets are totally to be in love with because of their unique design and strong impact on your outfit. It’s quite punk in style and a lil bit classy because it’s in gold-tone. Oh-so-lovely.
image
image
They also gave me a free gift and I received this lovely retro vintage owl necklace! :) They are so pretty and it matches to my outfit. I paired this necklace with my earrings from GQ by PinkCloset, you may see my full post about GQ by Pink Closet here.
image
image
What I wore?
Thank you Chicnova! :)
Like Chicnova’s Facebook Fanpage / Follow Chicnova on Twitter
Follow Chicnova on Pinterest / Follow Chicnova on Tumblr
Read Chicnova’s Blog / Visit Chicnova Shop

Post a Comment