Lovely Swagger

Saturday, January 26, 2013


With my cap on and with the lovely Dark Universe Print Leggings from RomweI feel like a swagger on this outfit. What do you think? Haha. Though I am not really a swagger, I tried doing a swagger look post along with my leggings and bag from the awesome online shop Romwe.

image

For my outfit, I’d wear Dark Universe Print Leggings from Romwe, it is included on the upcoming Romwe Halloween Sale on Oct. 26, so watch out for it! And also this new Leopard Flap Horsehair Bag!

Paired with my bro’s cap. I think it looks fine with me, don’t you think? and a plain white spaghetti strap.

image

image

I decided to wear a plain top to make emphasis on my Dark Universe Print LeggingsGalaxy Prints are currently on the trend! Grab your own and shop now at Romwe. This leggings is so silky and very comfortable to use! Its soft to touch. Yay! :)

image

image

I super love these two items that I got from Romwe! :) Leopard Flap Horsehair Bag is so cute and handy. That leopard prints that you see is made out of Horsehair just like what it is called. Cool huh? Its made out of leather so you don’t have to worry for wet surfaces.

image
  • Top: Unlabeled
  • Leggings: Romwe
  • Bag: Romwe
  • Shoes: Parisian
So what are you waiting for? Visit Romwe now and get your own with their very very lovely products. They ship for free worldwide. I assure to you that they ship it as fast as they could, I just got it the other day and I am so happy to received all of these from Romwe. Thank you so much!
Hope you like it! :) xoxo

Post a Comment