Fabulously Spikey

Saturday, January 26, 2013

image
Too much spikes? Yes I know! :D Haha. All that you will see in this post are mostly came from Romwe, my favorite online shop.
Talk about spikes, Romwe is the leading distributor of this awesome spikey hat that almost all of the bloggers have and now it’s my turn to have them.
image

image

Don’t miss this awesome backpack with rivets and skull leather! They are so fantastic and really pretty and oh so punk in style. It is not so big yet not so small either. It’s just perfect. {more info here}

image

I also got this one layered spikes bracelet from Romwe. {the one in my left hand} Unfortunately, can’t see it anymore, probably it is now out of stock, more Romwe Fashion Bracelets here. 

image
my three layered spike bracelet is from GQ by Pink Closet. Like their facebook fanpage here. and my ring from SM Accessories which Anne Curtis and Georgina Wilson is wearing on their photoshoot for the launch of the new ambassadors of SM Accessories. {link of the photo here}

image

And my ALL over spike cap  which makes my outfit really fabulous and totally punk in style. don’t miss this guys! it’s still available. {more details here}

image

image

I am also wearing my new Paillette Lapel Apricot Chiffon Shirt which is very comfortable to wear. {click for more details} I wear my gold-tone statement necklace SM Accessories too. <3

image
My leggings from Romwe is so comfortable to wear! Plus it’s a velvet leggings. It is so soft. {more details for Classic Gold Velvet Leggins here.} I paired it with my Cardams shoes, which is my favorite heels until now.
I really like all of the things in this outfit post! What I wore?
Thank you so much! Hope you like it. :)

Post a Comment