Comfy Blogging

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi! I’m now in my grandma’s bedroom and I am loving the leopard bed sheet but since I am wearing my new Korean Long-Sleeve T-shirt, I decided to take photos of it too. <3
I also received this shirt the other day from the other items that I’ve ordered from AhaIshopping.
image
I love wearing long sleeves T-shirt because they are so comfortable to wear. They are so perfect during cold nights but of course I would like to wear a long sleeves with a cute design just like what I’ve got from AhaIshopping.
It has an adorable cat design and printed quotes. I decided to pick blue.
image
image
I’ve brought my new lappy with me since I am just an internet lover.
image
Since my shirt is blue, I decided to wear finally, my shoes from Cardams.
image
To spice things up, so I won’t be in full blue outfit, haha, I used my bag from SM Accessories and my Vintage Bracelet fromOasap.
image
What I wore?
Special thanks to AhaIShopping! Check out their social networking sites!
Facebook / Pinterest / Wanelo /Polyvore / Weheartit /Twitter

Post a Comment