Colours of Life

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I can’t predict the weather anymore if it will rain or not but as of now, typhoons are now getting their way to Philippines again and I need more comfy sweater that could warm me up from a cold weather.
I found a shop that sells very nice products in a very cheap price which is a good thing since their products are in good quality. Since this is my first time to make a product review on AhaIShopping which sponsored my blog a blog giveaway that has recently over, let me give you a brief information about them:
AhaIShopping, A Korean & Street Style Women’s Fashion Clothing Online Store offering women’s apparel, dresses, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, beauty products, etc. Special Offers Only $9.99 & Free shipping Everyday.
AhaiShopping was founded in late 2011, and has already grown to one of the best women’s fashion clothing online stores. We keep updating products at a high rate every day. Now we update more than 300 new products each week. Those products mentioned definitely belong to the latest fashion trend.
It’s cold outside since my sister took this photo tonight and we’re off to somewhere and I decided to wear Korean hollow long-sleeved sweater.

image

This cute sweater with 3 layered colors are so comfy to wear. It kept my body warm. It is so stylish and the color combination that I chose is so pretty and very nice looking in my eyes, bright and pleasant.

image

Underneath my knit sweater is a Fruit Color Laser Vest, which I also received from them. This is my second time to wear it and I have mine in color Nude which is a very pretty color. The first time i wear it is in my business class. The petal details are very beautiful. {more photos here}

image

image

image

And we’re off to somewhere!

image

What I wore?
Special thanks to AhaIShopping! Check out their social networking sites!
Facebook / Pinterest / Wanelo /Polyvore / Weheartit /Twitter

Post a Comment