Cardam's Shoes

Saturday, January 26, 2013

image
image
image
image
Hello guys! So I have received a lovely gift from Cardam’s shoes from Shoe Plus Corporation. You can see a brief history about their company on the images above.
What I’ve got are these two lovely shoes. I’m glad that this platform is available in size 5! and it fits to me perfectly. I have difficulty buying shoes because sometimes, they aren’t available on my size which is 5 and is the smallest for this type of shoes.
image
image
Platforms work well for people who are a bit on the short side (and I am short, haha). They give you a bit of extra height that’s easy to walk in (compared to high heels with thin soles). I am not sure if this is 4 or 5 inches but 4 inch heel is probably the maximum for comfort.
image
I was surprise that this platform heels is so high, I mean, I am expecting a three-inch heels but I think this one is in 4 or 5 inches. I thought I cannot wear this beautiful killing heels since I only used to wear a 3 inches high heels. but when I tried to fit it, and tried walking with this, I can! thanks to its platform which I think is in 1 and one half. :) This is worth 1,599.00 Php only.
image
image
And also I got this Retro Style Blue Shoes with Detailed Accessory Designed Sole. I really want to have a shoe like this and I am so happy that it is available on Cardam’s shoes. :)
image
I love the details on its sole. It added a little bit of style and creativeness. I don’t know what to say more. I really love these two shoes! :) I would wear them for a stroll in a mall or even at school during casual days. This is worth 1,299.00 Php only.
image
image
image
And also they are having an on-going promo. Please see the poster below for more information:
image
Want to have these shoes? Grab your own! You may visit and take a look more of their shoe collections on the following locations:
Boutiques:
  • SM North Edsa
  • SM Megamall
  • SM Fairview
  • SM Bacoor
  • SM Sta. Rosa

Dept. Stores:
  • Landmark TRINOMA
  • Landmark MAKATI
  • Market-Market
  • Robinson’s Ermita
  • Robinson’s Galleria
  • Robinson’s Metroeast
  • Robinson’s Festival
  • Robinson’s Lipa
  • Metro Angeles
  • Metro Legaspi
  • Metro Ayala
  • Metro Colon

Endorsers:
Akihiro Sato (actor / model)
Marie Ann Umali (bb. pilipinas 2007 / model)
For more updates:

Post a Comment