Accessorize your style!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Accessories makes your outfit more fashionable. These could make you look nice, sweet, classy and elegant. So girls, you should choose the best accessories that would fit your style!
Today, I received a very lovely gift from SM Accessories. It is the largest fashion accessory authority. If you’re from Philippines, I’m sure you knew about them. :)
So what I’ve got are all the necessities! earrings, bracelet, rings, and of course statement necklaces! :D I am so happy when I already received them and so excited to use it for my upcoming outfit posts!
The following are a major photo dump about the awesome stuff I got from SM Accessories.
image
image
This earrings are so vintage type. I don’t use earrings that much, I mean, I seldom change earrings.
image
Got a metallic bracelet too and this crystallized studded ring is so awesome. I am planning to make an outfit post with them very soon! :D
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
If you’re following me on twitter, you have already see me wearing this necklace! It ‘s so pretty.
image
image
All of them are pretty and I like them! A big thanks to SM Accessories for all these lovely stuff you send to me. :D
Thank you! Hope you like it.

Post a Comment