Sheinside Garments

Thursday, October 4, 2012


Hello lovelies! I received a gift from an awesome online shop, Sheinside.com.

All the photos you see above are all from Sheinside Garments! I am so excited to share it with you guys. So what's SheinsideLet me tell you a little bit about them. :)
Sheinside.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, Sheinside offers the lastest street style dresses ,coats, boots &more.

If you're tired of going out and finding someone else with the exact same outfit, or if you’re looking for a new, fresh look that nobody else has then you’re at the right place. We offer the latest (almost daily) in women’s fashion from the high-streets of London, paris, Tokyo, Shanghai &New York at a price you can afford..

They ship for free worldwide! :) You'll never regret shopping at Sheinside.com. Their products are so cool and in their best quality! I guarantee, you'll love their shop! I got 3 cool clothes, 2 dress and a 1 chiffon blouse.

Please refer to the photo above guided by its number.

1. Pink Lapel Sleeveless Ruffle Loose Chiffon Dress
2. Stiching Denim Lapel Sleeveless White Chiffon Shirt
3. Color Matching Sleeveless Chiffon Dress

*click the links to redirect to their respective links on their shop.

I will make an outfit post soon! :) There will be 3 outfit post for each clothes that I got. Watch out. I am so happy to have them.
Hope you like it!

Post a Comment