Lady Like

Thursday, October 4, 2012



I feel like a lady in this dress. A feminine that should act like a prim and proper lady. Haha. What do you think?
The dress in this photo came from the awesome online shop, Sheinside! If you have seen my post here about the three clothes that I got from them, this is the no. 3. This is the Color Matching Sleeveless Chiffon Dress. Isn't it lovely? I can wear it as my corporate attire since I am a management accountant student. And also in a semi-formal event. I paired with one of my high heeled shoes.



The color is blue and the material used is chiffon. I love chiffon dresses! They're so comfortable to wear. Round necked with a pleated silhouette. Oh, and its description is above the knee. Haha. It is indeed above my knees, since I am a bit short, this could make me a lot taller than the usual below the knee dress. Before I ordered it from Sheinside, I make sure that that the size and length are appropriate with me and Sheinside is having a very good job.



A close-up look to the add-on belt! :)



I don't know why I am loving blue as a dress. I would love it also if its in pink. If you see my previous outfit posts, my dress are in shades of blue. Maybe I should try another color next time. :) I am so loving this dress. You should visit and make your first order on Sheinside now! They have lots of clothes offered. Dress, T-shirt, Blouses, Accessories and Shoes.
  • Dress: Sheinside 
  • Shoes: Gibi Collection
  • Accessories: Thrift Shop
Go and visit Sheinside now! thank you. Hope you like it!

Post a Comment