Jeans Xo Denim

Friday, October 5, 2012



To finally post the third and last clothe that I got from Sheinside, here's another outfit post with my awesome Stiching Denim Lapel Sleeveless White Chiffon Shirt. I saw that many people like this shirt, as you can see, I found one photo on weheartit with this post and finally, I got one. Thanks to Sheinside for being so generous sending me this along with my two dresses. :)



This Stiching Denim Lapel Sleeveless White Chiffon Shirt is in over-sized style though to hide its hanging chiffon, I tried to pair it with my shorts and I think its wonderful result, what do you think?



To get a casual look, I paired it with my shoes from Parisian. Did you see those studs? I love them! :)





And also I wore my sunglasses from Firmoo. You can see my full review about my glasses here, check it out!
Thanks to this awesome online shop  Sheinside for sending me this Stiching Denim Lapel Sleeveless White Chiffon Shirt, I like it! :)
What do you think about it? Tell me your thoughts and opinions! :)
Thank you again Sheinside. Visit their shop now and find lots of adorable shirts, blouses, shoes and many more!

Post a Comment