Lady in a Blue Dress

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello! I am here again for an outfit post, its been a long time. Due to a long delay because of the bad weather here in the Philippines, I am not able to receive my order from www.oasap.com.



But at last, the local post office have already delivered it to me. Okay, so I ordered a Flower Pattern Collar Sleeveless Dress with Bound Waist and here’s the photo of the dress. Lovely! :) I like the color.



I just received it yesterday and I have no classes today so I did a mini photoshoot with my sister.



Let me tell you something about this dress I got from oasap. Dress made of chiffon, featuring round neck with flower pattern collar sleeveless styling, bound waist design, in knee length cut.



I am pretty short yet the “knee cut” description fits pefectly well. :) and I tried wearing it with a hat to make it look more fashionable.



Haha. sorry, I forgot to iron it before taking a photo. :) but it’ll look better if ever I iron it first.



Does it look good to me? The quality is nice! :) its comfortable to use. I’m excited to wear it for a stroll in a mall. Thank you so much oasap! :)
You can see the actual photo here. And the photos above is exactly to what it looks like on the actual photo. The dress is available on one size only, in color red and also in color blue, just like what I have ordered.
So what are you waiting for? Shop now at www.oasap.com. Visit oasap and browse on their latest arrivals, dresses, blouses, and shoes. They’ve got loads of nice dresses in affordable prices! plus a free worldwide shipping. sign up now and get 20% coupon. Visit oasap now!

Post a Comment