Just Print

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hello ladies! I have received a gift from www.oasap.com and I got this cute piggy bag! Let me show you this shoulder bag.



I tried wearing a shorts and leopard printed blouse to pair this cute piggy bag. (so kawaii)



here it is! shoulder bag featuring pig design. with zip closure to the nose shaped. raise front pocket.  zip closure to the top with grab handle, stitched trims, zip back closure with an adjustable shoulder strap.





closer look! i have the brown color but there's some colors available for it. like beige, brown, mint green, and blue. you can check the original photo here. its a man-made leather. :)



i must say, its a good quality bag! :) thank you oasap!





my shorts and the colorful bracelet! :)


then the leopard printed blouse.




thanks for reading! hope you like it. for more nice bags, blouse, dresses, accessories, shoes, go shop at www.oasap.com with free shipping worldwide! :) See you on my next post.
Thank you so much oasap! :)

Post a Comment